Personalized Fishman-Quality Sound In A Portable, Powerful & Easy-To–Set-Up Package
Easily personalized for your specific audio needs, the Fishman SA Performance Audio System is the ideal solution for solo acoustic performers, small combos, DJs, keyboardists, corporate presenters at trade shows or in conference rooms.
Tuned beautifully for voice and acoustic instruments, the SA330x, alone or as part of an expanded system, offers plenty of power to fill a small to medium sized room, corporate event, or other similar sized venues with great Fishman-quality sound.
Whether you’re using your SA330x for speaking, performance or playback, a full complement of inputs and outputs makes set-up a breeze.
The SA330x features a uniquely configured 2-way speaker system that delivers all the sweetness and definition of a great studio monitor. The “Modified Line Array” fills the room with sound that can be heard clean and clear in the back row, without “blowing away” your audience in the front.
- Wide dispersion modified line array
- Two Mic/Instrument channels with combo ¼ inch / XLR inputs
- 3-band EQ on each input channel
- Feedback-fighting Phase and Notch filters
- Auxiliary Stereo input with level control
- Four digital reverb effects with channel Reverb level control
- Balanced XLR D.I. outputs for both input channels and Main mix
- Dedicated Subwoofer output automatically optimizes the SA330X frequency response
- Unique Monitor I/O for improved onstage ensemble monitoring
- Footswitch jack for remote Channel Mute and Reverb Mute
- Accessory port provides power and audio to SA Expand
- Includes tripod stand and padded carry sleeve
- Incredibly lightweight at under 20 lbs