Fishman Transducers, Inc. is a world leader in the musical instrument industry, developing amplification, effects and pickups for a wide range of acoustic and electric instruments.
Fishman is in search of a creative Mechanical Engineer with strong product development skills to join our Engineering team. The individual will work cross-functionally with Electrical Engineers and Product Management to develop fully integrated products across all of our product lines. The ideal candidate will possess the following skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering or higher
- 3-5 years of experience working in the Consumer or Industrial Electronics industry
- Excellent creativity: able to conceptualize and implement innovative ideas
- Proven ability to bring concepts through development and into production
- Advanced experience using CAD, preferably SolidWorks
- Advanced experience designing parts for injection molding
- Well-rounded experience with sheet metal fabrication, die-casting, die-cutting, extruding, machining, PCB(A) fabrication, and woodworking is ideal
- Strong hands-on prototyping skills
- Capable of working independently and as a part of a small group
- Excellent time-management skills and the ability to manage multiple projects concurrently
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
This position will pay a competitive rate based on experience and is offered with a benefits package including Health, Dental, and Vision insurance, as well as a 401k program.
Submit Resume at email@example.com