With the addition of Bluetooth® wireless connectivity, you can now easily and neatly add backing tracks or other accompaniment to your performances, jams, and practice sessions.
The Loudbox Artist has 120 watts of ultra-clean, bi-amplified acoustic power to deliver all the tonal qualities that have made Fishman Loudbox amps the standard for great acoustic sound.
Featuring Fishman’s legendary tone and feedback-fighting controls, a dual-effects section, phantom power, and balanced XLR outputs make the Loudbox Artist a great choice for the active musician.
Features:• Bluetooth® 4.0 Connectivity
• 120 watts of bi-amplified acoustic power
• Two mic/instrument channels accept 1/4” or XLR sources
• Input channels feature 3-band EQ and feedback controls
• Auxiliary stereo input with level control and 1/4” & 1/8” connectors
• Dual digital effects section, with independent channel & effects level
• D.I. output: balanced XLR outputs on each input channel and main mix
• Channel Mute to silence both input channels
• Headphone output
• Foot Switch input for remote muting of the input channels or Chorus, Flanger, and Slap Echo effects
• Two-way speaker design with built-in 10º baffle angle
Instrument & Mic Channels:• Combination 1/4” & XLR input
• Shelving bass and treble
• Resonant-style midrange
• Notch filter (feedback control)
• Input gain with 10dB pad and clip indicator
• 24-Volt phantom power for condenser mics
• Reverb and Delay effects level
• Chorus, Flanger and Slap Echo on/off
• Phase switch (feedback control)
• Dedicated effects loop