With the addition of Tap pickup technology, players can add new performance dynamics of Touch, Ambience and Percussion.
The easily adjustable Blend control mixes the Rare Earth and Tap signals in mono, or run both signals into separate channels using a stereo cable. This feature allows players to add separate effects, level control, and EQ to each pickup independently – to create a striking soundscape of tones from a single instrument.
A redesigned, sealed enclosure for the soundhole mounted Volume and Tone control module allows players to effortlessly make adjustments to their sound.
The preamp’s voicing switch has been relocated and made easily accessible so players can accommodate different types of guitars, amplification choices, playing styles and performance situations.
PowerTap Infinity features:
- The new Fishman Tap body sensor pickup captures percussive elements and natural dynamics without the risk of feedback
- The world’s best-selling undersaddle pickup, the Acoustic Matrix®
- Endpin jack mounted preamp in a newly designed soft touch housing
- Redesigned, sealed enclosure for soundhole mounted Volume & Tone controls
- Unique scoop Tone control cuts mids while boosting treble and bass
- Tap pickup Blend control module is discreetly mounted inside treble side of soundhole
- Accessible voicing switch accommodates all guitar body sizes and performance situations
- Stereo/mono output capability built in (option is easily and automatically determined by cable choice)
- Integrated LED low battery indicator located on Blend control module
- Mounting hardware and chrome strap button (gold available – sold separately)
- Solderless connections for easy installation
- Undersaddle Matrix pickup is available in wide, narrow, split saddle and other formats.
- Custom lengths available (special order)
- Professional installation strongly recommended