Original and totally re-imagined, Fishman Fluence pickups are free from the hum, noise and frustrating inductance issues that plague even the most coveted wire-wound pickups — revealing pure, uncorrupted and musical tone.Fluence Classic Humbucker pickups now incorporate a new 3rd voice – Single Coil. Wound humbuckers, when “split” to create a single coil sound, can be weak and unconvincing. The new Voice 3 is a truly authentic single coil tone that only Fluence technology can deliver.
Classic Humbucker Neck Voicings:
- Voice 1 (Vintage PAF): The ideal, elusive vintage PAF neck humbucker tone with the dynamics and output level you want.
- Voice 2 (Clear, airy chime): A Fluence-exclusive neck tone, with unreal highs, vocal midrange, and tight lows.
- Voice 3 (Clear, Vintage Single Coil): Vintage tone, clear and present, seamlessly fused with a sweet warmth.
Classic Humbucker Bridge Voicings:
- Voice 1 (Vintage PAF): The ideal, calibrated vintage PAF bridge humbucker tone at the perfect output level.
- Voice 2 (Classic Hot Rod): The quintessential hot rodded bridge humbucker tone without all the baggage.
- Voice 3 (Slightly Overwound Single Coil): Muscular, beefy, “overwound” tone without losing the highs or the “strattiness” we all love.
Fluence Classic Humbucker Pickups:
- Are Multi-Voice. Set and forget, or wire-up to toggle between musically complimentary voices.
- Drop right in and replace standard humbucker pickups.
- Are rechargeable on your guitar. Optional lithium-ion battery pack offers weeks, not hours, of playing time.