LOOPER mode lets you record, play back, and endlessly overdub to create multi-layered audio loops.
Set the toggle switch to Looper
If a loop is currently in memory, the LED will flash green, otherwise it is unlit.
- TAP the footswitch once to begin RECORDING audio and the LED turns red: start playing!
- TAP again to stop recording and immediately start PLAYING the loop and the LED turns green.
- To OVERDUB (record on top of) the loop you just recorded, TAP the footswitch once and the LED is lit yellow.
- TAP again to EXIT OVERDUB at the end of the looped audio and the loop will return to PLAY
- HOLD the footswitch down to UNDO the last overdub and the LED flashes green
- DOUBLE-TAP the footswitch to STOP
- TAP once to start PLAYBACK
- While stopped, HOLD the footswitch to ERASE the loop and the LED flashes red
A loop remains in memory even after power is removed.